LDAS (Lamborghini Data Acquisition System) is a specially developed 32 bit diagnostic system for Lamborghini. These systems are used by dealers and factory to service Lamborghinis.
A LDAS-32 kit consists of following items:
• Factory preconfigured laptop computer
• OBD cable and SRS\ABS interface
• Hardware USB Dongie
• PC-CAN cable (To connect the diagnostic port in the Lamborghini)
• LDAS-32 Software
• Encryption Key (To operate the software)
Diagnostic Procedures of LDAS-32
• Real time display of all the engine sensors for both banks, like as; Water temp, RPM, PA1024, MAP, Air Temp, Engine Sync, Radiator fan status, Tank pressure, Crank Phase, Ignition Timing, Spark Advance, Battery Voltage, Throttle position read, Throttle opening percentage, Post-Cat sensors, O2 sensor management, Idle RPM target, RPM errors, Idle Speed, Barometric pressure, Engine Sync data and many more.
• Start up attempts of your Lambo.
• GFA data logger to know operation time of Injection system, top speed and how long the event lasted.
• It displays the timer status for the theft detection system.
• Lifting system Diagnostics (For User button control status, Hydraulic ECU pressure, Solenoid vale control, upper and lower limit pressures, target reach, Up and down vale diagnostics and Pressure sensor diagnostic).
• Total engine operating time display of the Lamborghini.
• Adjustment of accelerator pedal and engine idle speed.
• Spoiler and Air Intake adjustment.
• Cylinder identification and misfire bank status.
• Gallardo (2002 – 2008), Gallardo LP560-4 (2009 – 2010) and Gallardo LP550-4 (2010)
• Murcielago (2002 – 2006), Murcielago LP640 (2007 – 2010) and Murcielago LP670 SV (2010)
• Diablo (1996 – 2001)
These type of diagnostic equipments are normally restricted and can’t be purchased from any other source except authenticate Lambo dealers. To purchase different Lamborghini diagnostic equipments, contact today Bullstuff. We at Bullstuff are fully authenticated by Lamborghini Company to sell its parts and diagnostic equipments.